I hired Steven to do a graphic art piece that was rather

 complex and potentially difficult to achieve successfully as I was seeing it in my mind. What he produced far exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Steven is a pro and I recommend him to even the pickiest of clients. Mahalo Steven!”

-Phil Jones – Recording Artist

I hired Steven to do a graphic art piece that was rather


2.“We at goBooie were developing an app that needed strong visual elements to get our idea across to users. We didn’t have much personal experience working with a designer so we needed a lot of help from Skyfarm not only to put our iPhone application concept on the screen but to coach us a bit on how to communicate our needs to a designer.

Mobile app development company Guwahati

 We asked Skyfarm to design the user interaction and the look and feel to our application beyond the basic schematic we had sketched out. Skyfarm gave us a variety of choices on all the visual elements we needed – and they were extensive – including 2D graphics to 3D graphics to audio. Communication was always open and quick.  When questions about the project  came up we worked together to resolve them. We are very happy we teamed up with Skyfarm to get things done for our app Prisma (now successfully launched in the app store) and hope to work with them again in the future.”

-Gerard and Marian – Owners, goBooie, LLC

Mobile app development company India

3.“Steven, thank you SO MUCH for the good work you have done for us. Within just a few months, you had us on Google’s page one. You are easy and comfortable to work with and you are prompt to get the job done right. I can’t thank you enough. Looking forward to a long business relationship with you.

-Donna Apisa – Owner, Oceanfront Realty

App development in gwalior

4.“Skyfarm and Steven Squire I would highly recommend. In today’s business you don’t find many companies who will go the extra mile. Steven does! He recreated a web site to its original form when I purchased a company. He designed another web site for me and listened carefully to what I desired. It was everything I asked for. He took the time to walk me through personally all of the operations of the web site. I continue to use him for additional projects. He is responsive, keeps you informed along the way, cognizant of your time and money, and delivers what he says he will deliver on time or ahead of time.”

-Kimberly Steele – Owner, Quality Clinical Research

website  design company 

5.Skyfarm was very creative and innovative while working with our business branding process. They listened to what our needs were, as well as our intent of reaching our clientele. Therefore, Skyfarm produced a product that we are very pleased with. I would highly recommend any business to go with Skyfarm.

-Theresa Gonzales – Co-Owner, Gonzales Yard Care


Comments