Trapped movie download bollywood

As I hear the story of this movie so I also wanted to download this movie in my device because I am very found of such movies like this this is such a suspension movie and will entertain you by humour and fun you will not feel bored, while watching this movie, first I had listen the story of this movie from my friend then while listening the story of this movie I was having desire to download this movie in my device so I would make myself able to watch a letter as per my choice because I love to watch movie while in travelling. My friend had told me the story of this movie in such a dramatic way that she had seen it on screen.




Even I was enjoying the screenplay of movie while listening the story of it. She told me that go and watch this movie it will entertain you enough so I downloaded this movie with the help of vidmate app I was suggested to use this app to download such kind of movies like this. This movie had entertain me so much and still entertaining me because I love to watch it several times and even I was it for several times, this is the movie  , with full of suspense that what will happen next in this movie the story begins of this movie at the moment when a couple marry which with each other, that couple had married in the movie , without taking permission of anybody they decided to separate apart from the place where they are living now. The boy decided to take a flat in some Apartment so that they will live together happily with each other.



 As the name of this movie is trapped so something happened in this movie like that, but after happening this nobody noticed that somebody is missing in the daily life because they all were busy in their daily life so as they are not missing that people. The story ends with that moment but it has so dramatic and suspenseful movie that I have ever seen. As I have downloaded this movie with the help of vidmate apps I would like to say something about vidmate app so you will also able to download this app in your device, that you will also able to download this kind of movies in your device because now everybody is loving to watch movies as a source of their entertainment.



Vidmate install : 
This is very much useful and helpful movie downloader application which will help you to download any kind of movies no matter movies,   are in bollywood form or hollywood form.

This is so helpful movie and video downloading device you can easily download any kind of videos and movies with the help of vidmate app.

This will take very less storage in your device so you will not face any problem about storage that it will take more storage in your device or not.

You can download vidmate from 9Apps because currently this is unavailable on any platform because of some issues.




9Apps : 
This is also very helpful app downloading Centre which will help you to download any kind of apps as per your choice.
You can also download many more things from 9app such as games and wallpaper it will help you also in that area.

Comments